|Maximum Attack Range||1-Tile|
Bandit Thief Edit
The Thief is always in it for the coin, stealing from her enemy's coffers... between delivering double-strikes with her twin daggers.
- Money Strike (Battle Skill): The thief tosses a bag of coins at her enemies to deal damage.
- Skill Range: 3-Tiles
- Cool-down: ? Turns
- Cheat Death: The Bandit has a chance to survive a killing blow with 1 HP.
Behavior in battle Edit
The Bandit Thief charges forward and attacks whoever she can reach. They will use their skill whenever it is available. Unlike the regular Thief, it deals lots of damage and has a range of 3. More vulnerable targets (e.g. sages) are prioritized if in range.
- Just keep your support units away from them. If their battle-skill is recharging, they are not dangerous at all. At least against your tougher units.
- Their battle-skill has a higher range than their normal attack - keep this in mind. You might be hit even if you are out of the range shown when selecting a thief.
- If you want to take a bandit down quickly, calculate at least two troops to kill her. Cheat death might cause unpleasant losses otherwise.