|Maximum Attack Range||3-Tiles|
Fallen wizards, masters of fire, don't lose all of their power after death. When enraged, they surround their enemys in a true inferno.
- Lichfire: The Lich ignites a hero in flames, reducing the target's magic for 2 turns. Does area-damage in a 2-tile radius.
- Skill-range: 3
- Cooldown: 4
Like most magic-users the lich moves forward far enough to hit a target - not a tile further. The first target he can attack directly gets to know his Battle-skill. If his Skill is cooling down, he does the same with his normal attacks. Doesn't retreat when low on health. He already died once and is fearful no more.
- Like most magic-users, the lich lacks on defense and hp. Brute-force physical attacks bring him down fast.
- Try not to let him use his battle-Skill. The damage should not be underestimated.
- All of his attacks are of magic nature, keep your guard away from him. Liches can easily kill targets without caring about their defense.
- Be extremely careful when there are multiple liches - if one uses lichfire, the others do more damage because your magic defense is reduced.
- Attacking from out of range is also useful, but ranged attacks don't do too much damage because a lich is undead.
- Avoid grouping when fighting them - this makes his AOE-Skill even more dangerous.
- Lich's movement is extremely low, so they can usually be avoided while dealing with other enemies first.