|Maximum Attack Range||3-Tiles|
A magic-using mirror unit. Unlike the shard magus, the shardlock concentrates all his damage on one target, siphoning or poisoning it.
- Miasma (Battle Skill): The shardlock surrounds one enemy in a dark cloud, dealing damage and adding poison, silence or blind.
- Skill-range: 5-tiles
- Cooldown: 3 Turns
Behavior in Battle:
Shardlocks use their Skill as soon as the first enemy gets inside their range. While recharging, they attack the first target they find, trying to stay 3 tiles away from it.
- As to these units attacks are of magic nature, it can inflict high damage - especially against armored troops.
- Miasma has a higher range than the Shardlocks basic attack. Don't rely on the range shown when selecting a shardlock.
- This enemy type is quite rare. Only appears in some maps close to the collegium.
- Be careful if they appear in groups - 3 or 4 Miasmas can take down almost every unit in one turn.